6.5" Tire Two Wheel Electric Self Balancing Hoverboard Scooter
|1-199 200-699 700+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $112 US $100 US $94|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Courage
- Folded: Unfolded
- Range Per Charge: 12-16km
- Tire Number: 2
- Max Sail Way: 12-16km
- Size: 6.5 Inches
- Lead Time: 5 Days
- Advantage: Factory Supply
- Feature: Bluetooth and Remote
- Specification: CE/RoHS/FCC/MSDS
- HS Code: 8711901010
- Certification: RoHS, CE, FCC
- Voltage: 36V
- Battery: Lithium Ion Battery
- Max Load: 120kg
- OEM: Available
- Color: Colorful
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Top Speed: 12km/H
- Trademark: Jking
- Origin: Shenzhen, China
|Motor||brushless hub motor|
|tire size||6.5 inches|
|Max mileage||about 12-16km|
|Temperature Range||below 20-60|
|Max climbing angle||20-25 degree|
|Pedal Distance From The Earth||11cm|
1) we are a professional manufacturer in this item, you will get it with high quality and reasonable price.
2) 24 hours online service, your any question will get prompt reply.
3) fast delivery by express/ by air etc as your demands
4) thorough after-sale service. When your application is verified which meets our 7 days return with no reason rule, we can exchange the item at once for you. And in the warranty period, we will try our best to solve the quality problem for you.
5) OEM is welcomed. You can have the item with your logo etc.
1. One year machine warranty.
2. The battery is half year warranty.
3. Non-human-induced by quality problems, we can exchange it for free in 15 days when you get the products.
4. Beyond the warranty period, if you need exchange the accessory, we could provide them for free. Need you to return the exchange accessory.
5. But the shell and the tires are not included.
HUBEI JIEJIEGAO ELECTRIC VEHICLE Co., Ltd is a professional manufacturer of vehicles like Unicycle, Electric scooter, Electric bicycle, tricycle, electric motorcycle etc with high quality and competitive prices, as we insist on the use of a quality assurance process that includes measurable standards in line and final inspections to meet the evolving requirements of our market. We fully comply with all the requirements of our clients and this is a decisive factor in our customer service approach.
And we're engaged in the design, development, production, package and shipping of vehicles. With skillful employees and well-equipped workshops for making and cooperating teams, our company
meets the highest quality standards in the business. We sincerely look forward to your cooperation based on win-win situation. We warmly welcome any forms of orders from at home and abroad, including OEM orders, foreign trade orders. For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.
As a new member in transportation, the two wheels self-balancing scooter is more and more popular in our life. With a large consumer groups, you can see it in park, market, street, road, school ect. It's a good choice for you no matter as a transport or for recreational activity.
Tips of the Self Balancing Electric Scooter:
Safety and protection:
1,Tilt protection: The motor stops working when body swing degree is over 35
2, Overspeed protection: The pedal will tilt to prevent acceleration when speed reaches 15km/h
3, Low battery protection: Light flashes and buzzer alarms when power is no more than 10%
1. Green light: 100% full charge of power; Red light:20% power , need to charge power timely.
2. Please charge the power regularly, if don't use for a long time.
3. Speed limit is 10-15km/h. Pedal will be raised when you are over the speed to protect the rider.
Delivery: Ship by sea, by air and by express are available
Payment: We accept T/T, Western Union.
Q: Do I need to charge the batteries before using them?
A: Yes, you should charge the batteries fully before first using them.
Q: Do I need to "break-in" my batteries?
A: Yes, the batteries will need to have a "break-in" cycle consisting of ~ three discharge/charge cycles before they will reach optimum performance. This involves three complete discharge and three complete recharges. After this initial "break-in" cycle the batteries will have maximum possible performance and less line voltage fluctuations under load.
Q: How long will the batteries hold their charge?
A: All the batteries will self-discharge when not use. The self-discharging rate depends on the temperature at which they are stored. Excessively cold or hot storage temperatures will drain the batteries faster than normal. Ideally the batteries should be stored at room temperature.
Q: Why should I recharge my batteries at least every 90days (Li-ion) when I'm not using them ?
A: Batteries naturally loose their charge over time. To keep the batteries in optimal condition and extend their life. It's recommended that a top-off recharge be performed at least every 90 days.
Q: What happen if I leave the power switch on longer than 5 minutes?
A: If you have left the power switch on or your product has not been charged for a long period of time, the batteries may reach a stage at which it will no longer hold a charge.
Q:Is it normal that the batteries get warm when recharging?
A:Yes,it is normal that the batteries will become warm to the touch during the recharging process. This is because the increase of the internal resistance and less energy conversion efficiency from electric energy to chemical energy.
Q:How long will my batteries last before needing replacement?
A:Average battery life depends on use and conditions. Even with proper care, rechargeable batteries does not last forever.
Please don't hesitate to contact us for any inquiry.